tiistai 31. elokuuta 2010

Shit happens, all the time, right?

I don't know much, It was proven to be true today. A lad who I thought to be one of my best friend sent me a message that he doesn't want me to his life anymore. Well, I wasn't surprised, really. He looked bothered always when we spent time together but still... Things like this always hurt you, no matter who you are or what the situation is. I think I'll be fine. Maybe only because of the fact I saw this coming.

I'll be probably writing a short story today(or at least starting it). I might write it in Finnish this time(and maybe translate it afterwards and publish it also on this blog). It is to be about about my novel's main character Knox Gargol. Well I just want to make him to be me. And that is happening only by getting to know him properly(it means by writing a lot of him). I don't really know how the storyline will go but I'll try to make it a good one.

Rock on folks,
Antti

Ei kommentteja: