torstai 5. tammikuuta 2012

A year has passed

Yea, it's been a full year since my last blog update. No excuses, just statement of my laziness. But now again, I thought I will need to start this over.

As some of you may know, I am in good progress with my novel's fourth editing round which is supposed to provide me the final version of the text before approaching publishers.

Last autumn was especially interesting in terms of international conlicts. Middle East is boiling, so to speak, as well as all the arab nations. Syria, Egypt, Libya and most importantly Iran. The atmosphere is really tense out there. Iran gave last warning to the US navy to pull their forces out of the Bay of Persia or they will blockade the strait of Hormuz(through which flows 30% of world's oil). Since Russia and China have stated to be on Iran's side in the possible war, NATO's actions may even lead, in the worst case scenario, to World War III. I am intrigued by the situation and will stay tune.

Rock on folks,
Antti

Ei kommentteja: